SAP Greenfield projects usually require you to transfer master data and transactional data from different SAP and Non-SAP source systems. The ETL process must be optimized to reduce the downtime during Cutover so that business processes can seamlessly continue in the new SAP target system. Additional challenges arise in case of poor data quality or different data models in the source systems. Furthermore, data enrichment and data harmonization are required if data is extracted from different sources.
With our expertise we serve our customers in all phases of the data migration project: from data extraction and profiling through mapping, enrichment, conversion and harmonization to data load in test, quality and production systems and subsequent data reconciliation. For the entire ETL process we use the SAP standard tools (S/4 Migration Cockpit, SAP Data Services and SAP Legacy System Migration Workbench LSMW).
All our consultants have successfully passed several SAP certifications, e.g SAP Data Services and SAP S/4HANA implementation scenarios - what can we do for you?
SAP Data Migration
Are you looking for a competent partner who can migrate your data while reducing the high costs and risks that are inherent to large complex migrations?
We are the right partner for
- Data Migration strategies including effort estimations
- Professional and tool-based data preparation (data profiling, cleansing, extraction, enrichment, mapping, conversion, harmonization)
- Reducing the workload for business users by facilitating preload and postload validation reports and metrics
- Applying the right load method for each data migration object (either SAP Migration Cockpit or SAP Data Services)
- Reconciliation and Error Handling embedded into defect management
- Cutover Strategies applying Performance Tuning and Change Data Capture (CDC)
Our experienced and SAP-certified migration experts support and advise you in all aspects and phases of your data migration project, providing temporary or task-related support or taking ownership of the entire data migration project. This applies to both Interface Consulting directly contracted by the customer or contracted by the System Integrator (SI).